We develop, test, deploy, and maintain software to meet the needs of growing businesses and institutions.Troubled by an ailing legacy system? Our consultants are experienced in maintaining and extending legacy systems. Regardless of language, generation or purpose — we can breathe new life into old systems.
Want to start from scratch? No problem. We also develop new systems. Whether it is for mobile, web, desktop, or embedded — we have the skills to quickly turn your idea into quality software.Looking at “off-the-shelf” software? Our consultants also assist with software evaluation, bid specifications, system migrations, and market research.
- Market Research
- Product Evaluation
- RFP Drafting
- Security Auditing
- Migration Planning
- Hardware Procurement
- Quality Assurance
- Performance & Feature Enhancements
- Feature Additions
- Backups (Local & Remote)
- Data Transfers & Conversions
- Hardware Upgrades
- Technical Support
- Digital Forensics
- Disaster Recovery
Using the same software as the competition means having the same process as the competition, or having to fight against the software to “stand out.” We offer a better way.
With our expertise in software development, we deliver extensible, custom-built software that helps your business grow.
Here are just a few of the advantages of using a custom application:
- Designed specifically for your business: automate tasks, improve workflow, reduce costs, and improve customer satisfaction without having to work around the limitations of a “one-size-fits-all” system.
- Make alterations as needed, when needed — much better than begging the vendor for features that never get implemented.
- Drastically reduce vendor-created headaches, such as: forced upgrades, premature end-of-life (EOL) struggles, licensing shakedowns, and staff re-training for dubious “upgrades.”
- System can be written to use your preferred database engine. No need to invest in a completely new database system and skillset for a single application.
- System can be hosted in-house or in “the cloud.” You decide.
If you have critical software systems that do not talk to each other, we can help.
Whether it is Access, ArcGIS, People Soft, Sharepoint, Exchange, Oracle, Sungard, Sage, SQL Server, or something else, we can extend your existing applications to work together.
We can breathe new life into older systems. Here are a few of the services we offer for legacy systems:
Our developers are experienced in a wide variety of languages, and they can enhance, extend, and optimize even the oldest of systems. If you dread the prospect of migrating to a completely new system just because the current one is old, you owe it to yourself to give us a call.
Have an older system that is overdue for a challenging hardware upgrade? Our experience runs deep in hardware migrations. Even if the old system runs on hardware that has been discontinued, we offer a wide range of high-quality emulation solutions — many of which run smoother than the original hardware they replace.
Migrating to a new software system? We can transfer data from the old system to the new system reliably and afforably.
We develop mobile applications for both Android (SDK & NDK) and Apple iOS platforms.
Whether it is a game, a productivity app, an application extension, or a social tie-in, we have the skills to turn your idea into a high-quality mobile application.
If you are having difficulties getting an app approved, we also assist with app store approvals and placements.
We develop and maintain software for a wide variety of embedded systems and devices:
- Embedded Linux
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) / Ladder Logic
- Programmable Logic Devices (PLDs) / Verilog & VHDL
- DSP Programming
- Assembler (68000, x86, ARM, PowerPC, SPARC, MIPS, PIC, etc.)